Top Rewards and Points Credit Cards 2020, Review New Offers and Deals
Your Guide to Finding the Top Rewards Credit Card Offers
When it comes to the top rewards credit card offers, people always hope for an offer they can’t refuse. In such a competitive industry where companies clamor for new customers, finding an amazing rewards card for yourself is probably just a few short clicks away. But to truly get the right card, you need to examine the details and review how you plan to use the card so you are getting the most of the perks, points, rebates and rewards for eligible purchases.
Finding the best cash back rewards program means doing a little math. Consider any annual fee, transfer fee, introductory interest and the interest you pay after that period. Then determine how much money the card will pay you back every year. For example, if your tendency is to spend a lot, the three percent cash back of some cards may be enough of a positive to convert you to that particular card. However, it’s crucial that you actually do the math, and not be sold on a promotion that simply sounds like it would be better for you. Keep in mind that in order to reap the most in cash rewards, you have to spend the most money.
Rewards and Rebates Credit Cards for Gas Station Purchases To Consider for 2020
The top credit cards for fuel purchases can reward you in a number of ways, making filling your tank less draining on your wallet. Some cards will give you a percentage based rebate when you spend a certain amount on gas, as well as an enticing rebate for other items purchased with the card. Rebates may be issued as credits on the card itself or in the form of certificates sent to you. While all the major brands of fuel carry credit cards and reward you for loyalty, many major credit card companies provide specific bonus programs for fuel too. Despite having to work the numbers, these cards are often more cut and dry than others, making the determination of which one is best a little easier. Begin your search based on the amount you typically spend for fuel each month. If it is excessive, chances are very good that you will save with the specialty rewards card.
Rewarded for Brand Loyalty
Retailers present consumers with promotions for their store cards (Target, Sears, Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart) in ever other aisle. These cards reward you with rebates, discounts, free financing and more. If you have a preferred retailer or would focus your spending habits on one in particular if the price was right, opting for one of these cards should pay off. Also, consider the programs offered by big credit card companies, where you can benefit from shopping in different categories across retailers. For example, you could earn three to five points for every dollar you charge on medicine, food and groceries. Analyze your typical spending habits and see how tweaking them to the different card’s specifications could really make it worth your while.
Review the Top New Perks and Points Card Offers On Chase, Barclaycard, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Capital One and American Express Cards in 2019 To Get The Best Deals
Flying the Free and Reduced Skies
Airline bonus points can be accumulated based on everyday purchases, making this arrangement ideal for those who love to travel or would love to start seeing more of the world. Any person who frequently travels on business can also save big on tickets, hotels and more when they sign on with a travel rewards based program. They work much the same as other bonus card programs, only providing perks related to the travel industry. You can earn toward a frequent flyer program, upgrades on your plane seat or hotel suite and other travel related merchandise. Points can be earned through ordinary purchases you’d probably make anyway, meaning the top travel rewards credit cards hold a lot of appeal to nearly anyone who spends money.
Finding an offer you can’t refuse is somewhat exhilarating as a consumer. After all, you bear the brunt of national economic conditions most of the time, so getting something in return just makes sense. Shop around, be selective and smart and get what’s rightfully yours.
Top rated Rewards, Points & Perks Credit Cards of 2020
1. Capital One Venture Rewards Card
– Earn 2 miles for every dollar spent
– Earn a one time bonus of 40,000 miles with $3000 in purchases during first 90 days
– $59 annual fee, waived first year
– No foreign transaction fee
2. Citi Thank You Preferred Card
– Earn 1 thank you point on all purchase
– Earn up to 40,000 bonus thank you points with qualifying purchases
– Points never expires
3. Travel Rewards Card
– Earn 1.5 points with every $1 in purchases
– 0% interest rate for purchases and for first 12 months
– Earn 20,000 bonus points after qualifying purchases of $1000 during first 90 days.
– No annual fee
– Rewards never expire
4. Cash Rewards Card
– Earn 1% cash back on all purchases
– 0% interest rate for purchases and balance transfers
– No annual fee
– Earn 2% at grocery stores, 3% at gas stations (Capped at $1,500 quarterly)
– Earn a $100 cash bonus with $500 spent during first 90 days
5. Chase Saphire
– Earn 1 point on all purchases
– Earn 2 points on travel and dining
– No foreign transaction fees
– Earn up to 40,000 bonus points with $3000 in purchases during first 90 days
– $95 annual fee, waived first year
7. – Barclay Rewards Mastercard
– You can use your points as cash to pay for purchases
– Earn 1 point per $1 spent for all purchases, 2 points for every $1 spent on gas and groceries
– Free FICO score report on statement
– No limits on points you can earn
8. – American Express Blue Cash
– Cash back is credited against your statement balance
– Earn 1X Membership Rewards® point for every eligible dollar you spend.
– Flexibility to pay at once or with interest.
American Express Premier Rewards Card
Premier Rewards Card
Gold Delta Sky Miles
The Carnival Mastercard
Upromise World Mastercard
Capital One Quicksilver
Citi Dividend Platinum Select Card
American Express Costco Card
Barclay Arrival World Mastercard